Made for semi-trucks and commercial vehicles, the BlackHawk BDL81 FST is a highway-terrain, all-season tire for the drive axle. The closed shoulder tire features a deep tread depth for longer service life. The solid shoulder ribs of the BDL81 FST provide better stability and prevent uneven wear, while the three-row aggressive tread block arrangement boosts traction and resists tread squirm. The dual-cut tread block siping on the tread blocks allows the BlackHawk BDL81 FST to maintain traction on wet and wintry surfaces. Additionally, the advanced tread compound of the BlackHawk BDL81 assures rolling resistance for increased fuel efficiency and improves traction on wet surfaces.
Features & Benefits
- Designed for use on the drive axle of semi-truck in on-highway applications
- Deep tread depth ensures longer tread life
- Solid shoulder ribs improve stability and control uneven wear
- Three-row aggressive tread block arrangement boosts traction and resists tread squirm
- Dual-cut tread block siping enhances wet and snow traction